Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Marx and Engels, and to bridge the rift between the time

coachbags

Marx and Engels, and to bridge the rift between the time Empty Marx and Engels, and to bridge the rift between the time

Post  coachbags Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm

coach bags January 8, 1863, Engels is with great sadness, the news of the death of his wife, wrote to Marx. Two days later, he received a letter of Marx. The beginning of the letter wrote: "The bad news on the Queen Mary made me feel very surprised, very shocked." Then, quite true, they say what their plight caught. Next, there is no comfort.
    burberry scarf "Too outrageous! Such a cold attitude, which like 20 years old!" Engels read the letter, grew more and more angry. A few days later, he gave Marx a letter, made a pass fire, and finally simply write on: "Then as one pleases it!"
    louis vuitton outlet "20 years of friendship, a rift occurred!" Read the letter of Engels, Marx's heart like the pressure of a large rock so heavy. He felt himself wrote that letter is a big mistake, and now are not immediately able to explain more clearly the time. After ten days, he would like old friends, "cool" some had to write to recognize a mistake, explained the situation, expressed his feelings.
    laguna beach jeans Frank and sincere friendship to bridge the rift, and the knots untied. After receiving the letter of Marx and Engels, the cheerful mood immediately return the letter. He said in the letter: "Your recent letter has the impression left by the previous letter clear, and I am glad that I did not lose again, while Mary, the oldest and the loss of their best friend. "

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:47 am