Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Provoke storm beating Barton

coachbags

Provoke storm beating Barton Empty Provoke storm beating Barton

Post  coachbags Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 pm

coach bags Barton was a famous American generals of World War II. Generally, Barton writes life story in the book, there will be a "Patton beat" story. Because it is on Patton's life, a lot of influence, or even that he almost ruined the lives and future.
    burberry scarf Battle of 1943 in Sicily, General Patton with the Lucas take the opportunity to a field hospital to visit wounded. When you want to leave, said a soldier can not stand listening to cannon fodder. Heard the soldiers to desert, a sudden, his anger, a slap in the past, told him to quickly rejoin.
    louis vuitton outlet The matter was immediately report to the Supreme Allied Commander Dwight D. Eisenhower, where Eisenhower was very difficult. By statute, Barton is to sanction a military court. And there are 50,000 soldiers Barton hit very angry, that would kill him if the opportunity arises. Eisenhower made the first reporter's understanding, has not announced the news. And then told Barton, asking him to publicly apologize. Barton did not agree, then know that the soldiers opened fire to him, only feel the problem is serious, then a public apology to the officers and men, said: "I think I'll stand here for you to see if I soldiers Barton is not as you imagine the bastard. "soldiers finally achieved understanding.
    laguna beach jeans However, it is not over. Later, Barton hit the thing was made public. Many members of Congress and other government officials asked to recall Barton, to the military court. Later, Patton left because Eisenhower and strongly the importance in the European theater, and with Stimson and General Marshall's support of ministers, before it settles down.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:08 pm