Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

The story of mathematician Gauss

coachbags

The story of mathematician Gauss Empty The story of mathematician Gauss

Post  coachbags Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 pm

coach bags Gorky, the Soviet Union great writer, Lenin said he was "proletarian art representative of the most distinguished. " He was born in Russia, a carpenter family time, 4 years old his father died, the foster home in the grandmother. Because the family is extremely cold, he only read two primary schools. Age of 10 into the cold "human. " He worked as an apprentice, porters, and observing the parade, a baker. Also wandering the south to Russia twice, suffered misery of torture. But he very fond of reading, in any case, he should use every opportunity to rush eagerly read in a book. As he said himself: "I'm bashing the book, just as hungry as the bread-bashing. "
    burberry scarf Him to school, suffered the humiliation. The age of 10 as an apprentice in the shoe store, there is no money to buy books, borrow books read everywhere. At the time pre-school only, in fact, a slave: go shopping, health stove, clean the floor, washing vegetables with children ... ... every day from morning till half-recognized. After a hard day in, with a small home-made light, keep reading.
    burberry outlet Reading boss banned Golgi, but also to search the attic book, search the book for you to pieces. Because reading, but also to survive the boss of the beaten. Golgi to read, what can endure, and even willing to endure torture. He said: "If someone suggested to me said: 'You go to hit you with sticks on the square meal!'I think, is this condition, I can accept. "
    laguna beach jeans Avidly reading the Golgi life, hard work tirelessly, he wrote a large number of influential works: "Swallow, ""Eagle Song, ""Mother","Kerim Sam King's life, ""Childhood , "" human "," my college. "In addition, also wrote the script and a lot of political commentary, feature articles, literary criticism and so on.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:06 pm