Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Do not speak Mandarin King George I

coachbags

Do not speak Mandarin King George I Empty Do not speak Mandarin King George I

Post  coachbags Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

coach bags 18th century England had a king who could not speak English, he is the first British Hanoverian monarch George I (1660-1727). The king five short stature, round face, high nose, eyes, sudden storms, handsome, manners and temperament and temper are no stand out. However, he asked the shadow of his mother Sophia, in August 1714 in January, according to Siwei law, following the Queen Anne later, when the British king.
    louis vuitton outlet That year, he has 54 years of age. George I called George, is the European country's monarch in Hanover in 1660 was born May 28 Osnabrueck in Hannover city, his father was Augustus, mother to Sophia. George would only say their own national languages German, and French, but his mother does not know how to speak English.
    burberry outlet Sophie is the Queen Elizabeth Central Bohemia Kingdom of the daughter of King James I's granddaughter. 1688 British "Glorious Revolution " of the English King James II, deportation, the Council welcomed his daughter Mary and son together for King William. 1701 Parliament passed Siwei law that requires heirs inherited the British throne by Queen Mary; if no descendant of Mary, James II from the throne after the death of another daughter Anne to the throne,
    laguna beach jeans If Anne died without any direct descendant of the British throne should be passed to Sophie and her Protestant offspring. William died in 1702, succeeded to the throne as Queen Anne, Annie died in 1714, and no heirs, the 84-year-old Sophia Youyi had died naturally fall to the British crown Sophia's son George Ludwig head .

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm