Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Kobe Bryant 81 points magical memories of the night five years ago

coachbags

Kobe Bryant 81 points magical memories of the night five years ago Empty Kobe Bryant 81 points magical memories of the night five years ago

Post  coachbags Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

coach outlet Five years ago, Jan. 22 - Kobe Bryant, the young man wore Jordan successor in a regular season with the Toronto Raptors scored 81 points; five years later, Bryant said in an interview That will never again be referred to the annals of the game. "I do not think too much, but everything that happened ... ..." Bryant's answer is very simple. When the whistle after whistle sounded, all eyes are to the data board, Bryant can not use the data has been described as magical,
    louis vuitton outlet Overall, 28 of 46 shots hit the ball, hit 18 of 20 free throws, scored 81 points at the same time, got 6 rebounds 2 assists 3 steals and 1 blocked shots. When people try to use the 81 points and Chamberlain's 100 points when compared, ESPN's experts Stern shook his head, "No! No! Kobe Bryant's 81 points than Wilt Chamberlain's 100 points is far more difficult." "I remember We are 16 points behind Toronto, when I thought the win, "Bryant smiled and said," We just lost a game before the sun, you know we really can not Zaishu go. "
    burberry outlet Under questioning at a press conference, Bryant also revealed a secret, that is 81 points that game, The Red's grandmother first and the only one to watch him play live, and that day also happened to be the birthday of his grandfather Bryant's grandfather died in September 2001, "Now think of it, met a lot of things together." In fact, in that season, Bryant 81 points in addition to the absolute score, but also, and the Mavericks scored the game 62 points
    cheap coach bags "I remember in the game Jackson has asked me, do you want to play? I do not remember what my answer was, I just remember I got the 62 minutes after the game." ESPN's experts say, 5 years ago Bryant will create many surprises, he may be able to create 50 + per night opportunity, but now Kobe Bryant did not, his mind is thinking more of the interests of the team, like I said Kobe Bryant it: "Yes, I am very excited to get high marks, but more important is the team to win, we have only one goal, the goal is the whole world knows, that is, three consecutive championships."

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:50 am