Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Union is my first center

coachbags

Union is my first center Empty Union is my first center

Post  coachbags Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm

coach outlet Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew - Andrew Bynum recently accepted an interview with reporters, said he will become the league's best center. Andrew - Andrew Bynum's strength is quite good, the industry has been regarded as his second in the next 10 years, center, after Dwight - Howard. But Bynum themselves do not think so, he felt he should be the league's best center. "Sure, no problem," When a reporter asked whether he would be the best center when Bynum did not humble, "I just need a little chance to show it, I believe that I (would be the best center) . "Having said that, but this requirement may low: Howard, 25, with career averages of 17.8 points and 12.7 rebounds, while this season, is averaging 22.1 points with 13.3 rebounds credited;
    louis vuitton outlet Bynum, 23, a career 10.3 points, 6.7 rebounds and only fetched, but this season has just 11.0 points and 7.3 rebounds. Bynum, of course you can progress, but he first needs to stay healthy - has been plagued by knee injuries his four seasons. Second, Bynum Lakers must find more chance to show how, as famous as the famous phrase: "Take the damn ball to me!" "I just need the opportunity to focus on the team," Bynum said his game against the Denver Nuggets scored 17 points 7 rebounds 2 blocks, and all this only took 27 minutes only,
    burberry outlet "This is the only (to find real me) way." "We all know that when there will be how good his health," Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony - When they talk about Bynum said, "You can see , and Bynum is really good. "Bryant - Bryant also said the state gratifying Bynum:" He looks very good, very good mobility, but also more aggressive, after all, feeling his body the better. "Of course, from the current data, the first center Andrew Bynum from the Union there is a great distance, so the reporter inquired -" Bynum, when is the NBA the first thing you ah? "Bynum has responded:" I hope to soon become a reality. "
    cheap coach bags Bynum now in the recovery, he knew he did not at their best: "I'm still the recovery process, I'm still restore the power, I would want the ball more." But the Lakers, you want to the ball easier said than done, Bryant Needless to say, even if Paul - Gasol, Lamar - Lamar Odom also can not be shot minus too little. Bynum has always stressed that if he can get more of the ball will become better, but he may get better before the ball right to ask for more would be more appropriate.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:59 am