Hungarian GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hungarian GFX

Creative-GFX

Saunders: He seized the opportunity

coachbags

Saunders: He seized the opportunity Empty Saunders: He seized the opportunity

Post  coachbags Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

coach outlet Returned to Washington from New York overnight, back to back against the Nuggets Wizards, and did not continue the good momentum in the home to 109 lost more than 120 competitors. Coach admitted after the game: "We did a little tired." Despite a week away and there are continuous, and multiple back to back, but the Wizards up and down the state today, obviously can not match victory over the Celtics that night. Coach Flip Saunders has been anxious on the sidelines shouting non-stop, but the Wizards are still allowed the Nuggets players fired up and down at the beyond the arc. Head coach after the game is also a tired, he rubbed the face, try to make them look more spirit, but the sound is muffled and more clearly than usual. "We did a little tired today."
    coach outlet But the coach does not think that this is the key to winning a competition is about: "But you can not blame some of the physical, in fact, Billups did a great job today, he undoubtedly Wall predecessors, the whole game He controlled the pace. "head coach added:" From the beginning, they hit the confidence, to the last moment, when the last downturn we have a chance, their one-third of the ball completely kill us, so from the beginning They hit very well, until we finally catch up at their own pace. "head coach if the team fully endorsed the performance in the last section, but since the other side of the Harrington was third with no solution defended team.
    burberry outlet No doubt, Sanders IV will put Yi Jianlian activated before and after the games completely, so that the team found the possibility of catching up. However, because Saunders had been a few games before the bench into the Moxi UAE, playing time is very short, has also been a reporter's question. Sanders did not directly respond to this, he only said: "I can only say that he played well today, seized the opportunity given to him. Whether it is offense or defense, especially in the blocks today, an impressive also see his tough side, I hope he can in the next like the same road. "
    cheap coach bags Today, Bu Laiqie swept away yesterday when the New York Knicks bizarre fugue state, the first section that is 15 points, referring to the performance of Bu Laiqie, Sanders said: "I am proud to be able to resume Bu Laiqie , I told the team before the game, which is part of the NBA, when you play too well when either the individual or team, have the opportunity to come over, to work on playing better, and make up your previous inadequate. The only problem is that earlier you choose to correct himself, or has been committed to make their own mistakes. "

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:04 am